Brigadoon is bringing together a peerless group of entrepreneurs and thought leaders for our second annual event in Annapolis, Maryland.
We will gather for a special dinner at Flamant on Thursday, September 12 and enjoy a morning cruise of the Chesapeake Bay on Friday, September 13.
✔️ This will be an intimate event limited to only 16 attendees and provides open and frank discussions with all participants. Plus, you feel like a guest rather than a delegate.
✔️ Brigadoon gatherings are all powerpoint free and governed by Chatham House rules to ensure maximum conversations.
✔️ There are no lanyards or apps involved – by the end of the gathering you’ll be on first-name terms with subject matter experts from numerous industries including finance, government, business, media, architecture, design, retail, and hospitality.
✔️ Enjoy a discussion with fellow attendees on topics shaping commerce and culture in an informal and relaxed setting. Alongside the conversations and discussions, there is joyful, relaxed hospitality.
✔️ Regardless of your profession or skill set, you will be exposed to people who will inspire you to think about your work, life and home.
✔️ Brigadoon gatherings are transformational, not transactional.
Thursday - September 12, 2019
Dinner @ Flamant
6:30 - 7:15 pm
7:15 - 8:00 pm
Brigadoon Founder Marc Ross will lead a moderated discussion on the thought leader mindset.
8:00 - 8:30 pm
Annapolis Waterfront Hotel, Autograph Collection
80 Compromise Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Friday - September 13, 2019
Coffee + Bagels @ Bread and Butter Kitchen
Sailing + Chesapeake Bay Cruise @ Liberte, The Schooner
9:00 am - 12:00 noon
Seven reasons to join us
1. Brigadoon has had a long-running affair with Annapolis.
2. Annapolis, Maryland’s capital city, is on the Chesapeake Bay. Its historic district includes 18th-century brick houses, the domed 1700s Maryland State House and the US Naval Academy.
3. Flamant is recognized as one of the best restaurants in the Washington, DC metroplex. The Washington Post reports, "Washington’s loss is a coup for West Annapolis, where former District chef Frederik De Pue has set up shop in a handsome, 40-seat bungalow, invitingly staged with an herb garden on the side and a semicircle of chairs out front."
4. Maryland has a vibrant entrepreneurial community.
5. Plus, we speak about thought leaders breaking new ground.
6. Custom built for sailing, comfort, and fun, the Liberte is a grand experience for all.
7. You’ll have at least one discussion on how to start up a side-hustle (that one you’ve long yearned to get on with) or expand your current operation confidently.
Who is this for?
You are curious.
You can check your ego.
You want to make things.
You could be a thought leader.
You could be a senior executive.
You seek knowledge from others.
You could be thinking what is next.
You could be running your own business.
You could be leading a public policy campaign.
You could be seeking some new tools to help you.
You just want to learn how to get better at being you.
You have said ‘when the time is right’ too many times.
You could have a great career but have a yearning to do something else.