Hire | Consultations | Marketing
Since 2013, Brigadoon is the global community where entrepreneurs and thought-leaders gather.
Utilizing a global network of attendees and speakers coupled with numerous events annually, Brigadoon is at the forefront of enterprise, policy, culture, and sport.
Want to work with Brigadoon?
Brigadoon is proud to collaborate with entrepreneurial start-ups, multinational corporations, and leading non-profit organizations.
Brigadoon can craft the right solution, program, or custom content to advance your business objectives.
Marketing with Brigadoon
Brigadoon participants and attendees are smart and passionate — they are ready to learn, curious, open minded, engaged, and ready to take action. Join our global network of speakers and attendees to find a community where your company, corporation, or nonprofit can engage with an influential and discreet audience.
- Have a presence at a Brigadoon event
- Connect your product or service to the Brigadoon network
- Access valuable insights from the Brigadoon network
- Amplify ideas in your organization
- Work with the Brigadoon to create custom content
Giving to Brigadoon
Supporting Brigadoon through philanthropic giving will help increase the impact of projects related to our year-long initiatives beyond our gatherings, including the imminent launch of Brigadoon Radio and The Brigadoon Journal, as well as supporting the Brigadoon Student Scholar initiative.
- Support specific Brigadoon initiatives
- Expose grantees to Brigadoon events and network
Bringing Brigadoon to your audience, employees, or clients
Brigadoon is at the forefront of the global trends shaping business and impacting policy. Brigadoon can tailor gatherings to engage your unique audience and further our mission of building a global community where entrepreneurs and thought-leaders gather.
- Produce an original video, publication, or podcast series with Brigadoon
- Bring Brigadoon to your team, workforce, clients, or associations
- Develop curated Brigadoon events or custom content
For information on hiring or working with Brigadoon, please contact Marc A. Ross @ email@example.com